Friends, family, strangers - welcome to my blog! My name is Trina, and I cook and bake as a hobby. I'd like to keep track of my recipes, as well as share them with my friends and family.


Cooking and baking your own food is so much healthier than buying pre-made meals at the store, and even restaurants can be a bit shifty sometimes. When you cook your own food, you know exactly what is going into your meal, and you can make it as healthy, fat-free, and flavourful as you want. Or as fatty and hearty as you want. Admittedly, most of my recipes (so far) are on the fatty, hearty, chock-full-of-meat side, but I assure you there's some of my famous vegan baking (indiscernable from baking with dairy and eggs) recipes in here!


ABOUT ME ... TIPS & TRICKS ... LINKS

Dec 11, 2009

Blog: Baking with a Buddy

I was over at my friend Heidi's house yesterday, and we made a double batch of gingersnaps together. They were perfect. Chewy, ginger-y, sugary, and full of winter magic.

Baking with a friend is so much fun, especially if the kitchen you have chosen to work in is large. Even if there's an overly large German Shepherd nosing her way through your workspace, looking for a crumb ...

No comments:

Post a Comment